Poha 2 cups
Turmeric powder ¼ spoon
Salt as required
To make paste:
Coconut ½ cup
Green chilly 3
Coriander leaves 1 cup(chopped)
Lemon juice 1 spoon
Rasam powder ½ spoon
Jaggery ½ spoon
Mustard ½ spoon
Urad dal 1 spoon
Hing small pinch
Curry leaves 1 strip
Oil 2 tbsp
- Wash the poha, drain water completely, sprinkle 3 tbsp water and keep aside.
- Make a nice paste of coconut, green chillies, coriander leaves, lemon juice, rasam powder and jaggery with little water as required.
- Transfer the paste to poha vessel, add salt, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Heat oil in kadai, add mustard, urad dal, hing and curry leaves.
- Add the mixtue, saute well for 2 minutes and serve.
I learnt this from a cooking site and it came out very well. I just modified little according to my taste. Please try out, it is very tasty.