GREEN MOONG DAL DHOKLA
Green moong dal(whole) 300 gm
Ginger small piece
Green chilly 3
Curd small cup
Salt as required
Coriander leaves as required
Jeera powder 1 spoon
- Soak whole moong dal for 5 to 6 hours.
- Wetgrind (not very fine) with ginger and green chilies.
- Grate the carrot as shown.
- Mix items grated carrot, curd, salt and jeera powder with the dough.
- Steam cook in any form, I have cooked in idly plates and cut as shown.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with some chutney available (we ate with tomato chutney).