Ref: cooking site
Oats 2 cups
Rava 1 cup
Curd 1 cup
Salt as required
Soda salt(cooking soda) ¼ spoon
Coriander leaf little
Cashew 1 for each idly
Cooking oil 1 spoon
Chana dal 1 spoon
Green chilly 3 to 4
- Grate the carrot finely, chop coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Dry fry oats,powder it, transfer to a broad bowl.
- Dry fry rava, transfer to same bowl.
- Once it is warm, add curd, salts and chopped coriander leaves.
- Heat oil, add mustard, chana dal and green chilies.
- Add grated carrots and sauté for a while and transfer the contents to bowl.
- Mix well, adding enough water to idly batter consistency.
- Wait for 10 minutes.
- Grease the idly plates, keep a cashew in each of hole of the plate, place a big spoon of batter in each hole, and prepare like normal idlies.
Enjoy with idly podi, chutney, etc.,