Rava 1 cup
Curd/thick buttermilk 1 cup
Salt as required
Red chilli powder 1 spoon
Hing small pinch(optional)
Curry leaf as you wish
Green chilly 2
Cooking oil required for preparing uthappam
- Cut green chilies, onions and curry leaves finely.
- Mix rava, curd, salt, chilli powder, hing, chopped green chilies and curry leaves.
- Wait for 2 hours.
- Prepare like thick dosa in non stick pan, spreading chopped onions on it.
- Use oil as you wish.
- Turn side and take out once fully cooked.
- Serve with any chutney or idli podi.