TOMATO WHEAT RAVA UPMA
Wheat rava 1 cup
Tomato 4 – big & ripe
Green chilly 5
Salt as required
Turmeric powder small pinch
Chilly powder ½ spoon
Mustard, urad dal, sundrop oil-3 spoons for tempering
Curry leaves 1 strip
Ghee 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in kadai, add tempering items, curry leaves, tomatoes and green chilies.
- Saute till it gets cooked.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and chilly powder.
- Add water and close with lid.
- Once the water starts boiling well, add wheat rava little by little , stirring continuously.
- Stop adding when it is semisolid and close with lid.
- Cook very well till it is completely cooked, adding boiling water if required.
- Switch off, add ghee, mix well and serve.