LADY’S FINGER MASIYAL
Curry leaf-1 strip
Coriander leaves-as required
Chilly powder-1 spoon
Tamarind-½ small lemon size
Gingelly oil-2 tbsp
- Soak tamarind and extract juice.
- Cut vegetables.
- Heat oil in kadai, add mustard, methi seeds, hing followed by curry leaves.
- Then add vegetables , sauté for a minute, add chilly powder, just sauté twice, immediately add tamarind water.
- Add salt and little more water.
- Close the kadai with lid and boil the contents well.
- Once cooked fully, switch off burner.
- Add coriander leaves.
- If it is very watery, dissolve 1/4 spoon of rice four in half glass of water , pour to boiled contents, mix well and boil for a minute and switch off.
The same masiyal can be prepared with
Or all together.
Very tasty kuzhambu item for idly and dosa. Also good to eat with white rice.