LADY’S FINGER VATHAKUZHAMBU
Tomato-2 – big
Tamarind-½ lime size
Sambar powder-1 ½ spoons
Gingelly oil-4 tbsp
Methi seeds-1/8 of spoon
Curry leaf-1 strip
- Wash and cut lady’s finger and tomatoes.
- Heat oil in kadai, add mustard & methi seeds, red chilies, hing, curry leaves, cut lady’s finger and tomatoes, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add sambar powder , just sauté twice and immediately pour tamarind juice and add salt.
- Add enough water and close with lid. Keep stirring in between.
- Switch off once fully cooked.
- If you find it very dilute, dissolve one spoon of rice flour in half cup water, add and mix well and allow to boil for a minute and switch off.
Very tasty kuzhambu, suits any main dish i.e., rice, any type of tiffin, etc.,