TOMATO SWEET PUMPKIN GOTHSU
Sweet pumpkin-small piece
Sambar powder-1 tbsp
Gingelly oil-2 to 3 tbsp
Curry leaf-1 strip
- Wash and cut the vegetables to any shape.
- Heat oil, add mustard, methi seeds, hing and curry leaves.
- Add cut pumpkins, sauté for a minute and then add tomato cuts and green chilies.
- Mix well and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add sambar powder and salt.
- Mix well and close with lid, keep burner in medium flame.
- Once it is fully cooked, add enough water and mix well to bring to kuzhambu consistency.