Excellent dish without oil (half spoon oil is used only to grease the oven tray).
Eggplant or Brinjal large 1
Pepper powder ½ spoon
Chilli powder little
Turmeric powder pinch
Ginger garlic paste 2 spoons
Salt as required
Cooking oil ½ spoon
- Preheat conventional oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 380 degrees.
- Make a paste of all powders, ginger-garlic paste and salt with required water.
- Cut brinjal into round slices.
- Smear the paste on both sides of cut slices.
- In oven tray, spread an aluminium foil and spray oil.
- Arrange the brinjal and keep in oven for cooking.
- It takes 45 minutes to cook fully.
- Turn side every 15 minutes.
- Enjoy once done fully.
Recipe by Janani, my daughter.