Chana white big ¼ kg
Oil 2 tbsp
Butter 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 spoon
Coriander leaves 1 bunch
Chana masala powder or
Plain chilli powder as required
Salt as required
- Soak chana in enough water overnight and cook very well.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds and ginger garlic paste.
- Add chopped onions and sauté till they are golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and let them cook well. (You can grind this mixture or use just like this if you like it chunky.)
- Add salt and chilli powder- plain or chana masala powder which gives extra taste.
- Add cooked chana , mix well and allow to boil and cook till it becomes a nice gravy.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.