Aval (poha) 1 cup
Skin removed and fried peanut ¼ cup
Pepper and jeera powder 1 spoon
Hing liberal pinch
Curry leaf as you wish
Salt as required
Ghee 1 tbsp
- Wash and soak the aval for 2 to 5 minutes with just required water (decide the timing according to your aval texture).
- Heat ghee, add peanuts and fry it till you get the pleasant aroma.
- Add pepper& jeera powder, hing, curry leaves and salt.
- Sauté for a while and add soaked aval.
- Mix all together very well without breaking the aval in medium flame.
- Switch off after 2 minutes.
Quick, easy to make, tasty and healthy dish is ready.