BRINJAL CURD PACHADI
Source: TV show
Cooking oil 1 spoon
Curd 1 big cup
Coriander leaf handful
Green chilly 2 to 3
Salt as required
Coconut scrapped 3 tbsp
- Wash and cut brinjals lengthwise.
- Make a paste of coriander leaf, green chilies, salt, coconut and cashews.
- Heat oil, add mustard, then cut brinjals and a very small pinch of salt.
- Fry it well in medium flame and allow to warm UP once done.
- Mix curd, paste and fried brinjals.
- Very tasty pachadi and we enjoyed with oats bisibelabath.
Click below link to view “OATS BISIBELABATH”.