ONION TOMATO SOUP
Scrapped cabbage or carrot 2 spoons(optional)
Cooking oil 2 spoons
Butter 1 spoon
Pepper powder as required
Salt as required
- Chop onions and tomatoes.
- Soak nuts in little water for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil, add onions, sauté well. Add scrapped cabbage or carrot(optional).
- Mix well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes in case you have added cabbage or carrot.
- Make tomato puree and add to kadai.
- Grind the nuts along with unground portion of tomatoes(if any) into a fine paste and add to boiling contents.
- Once the boiling contents reach the required creamy consistency, switch off burner.
- Add butter, pepper powder and salt.
- Mix well and enjoy this tasty soup.