POTATO CAPSICUM PACHADI
Source: TV show
Potato 1 big
Capsicum 1 big
Curd 1 big cup
Cooking oil 2 spoons
Salt as required
Pepper powder ¼ spoon
Green chilly 2
Coriander leaf ½ cup
Garlic cloves 4
- Wash potato, Cook, peel off skin and cut into medium sized pieces.
- Wash and chop capsicum and tomato.
- Heat half of oil, add capsicum, then tomato and finally potato.
- Sauté well till it is fully done and transfer to a plate.
- Make a paste of green chilies, coriander leaves and garlic cloves.
- Heat remaining oil, transfer paste and sauté till raw smell vanishes & allow to warm up.
- Mix curd, salt, warmed up items and pepper powder.
- Mix well and enjoy this superb pachadi.