The following items are used in this and the quantity may be added according to your own taste:
- Chop very, very finely, onions and tomatoes.
- Mash paneer.
- Cut olives into 2 or 4 pieces.
- Mix mashed paneer, chopped olives, onions, tomatoes, pepper powder, oregano, chilli powder, pepper powder and salt.
- Smear the bread slices with butter on both sides.
- Take 2 slices, smear with chilli sauce on one slice, smear with tomato ketchup on other slice.
- Stuff with mixed stuff and keep in sandwich maker and serve once done.
Very tasty and healthy bread sandwich.
Recipe shared by Mrs. Shilpi Manish