Milk 1 litre
condensed milk 1/2 cup (optional)
Sugar ½ cup
Ghee 2 tbsp
- Cut carrots into small pieces and chop very finely with blender (or grind as a fine paste).
- Heat one tbsp of ghee, transfer carrot paste and sauté for 2 minutes and take out.
- Boil milk and transfer sauted carrots, mix well and allow to boil and cook.
- Add sugar and condensed milk(optional), switch off once boiled and cooked well.
- Fry cashews in remaining ghee, add, mix and serve.
- Refrigerating enhances the taste.
Shared by Mrs. Sandhya, my flat friend for Onam.