Mixed fruit cuts 1 bowl
Milk 500 ml
Custard powder 25 gms(custard powder shown in pic. Is used here)
Sugar 2 tbsp
- Blend 2 level tbsp.( 25 gms) of custard powder with 2 tbsp of milk, taken from 500 ml of milk to a smooth cream.
- Boil the rest of the milk with 2 rounded tbsp. of sugar.
- Pour boiling milk all at once into the blended custard, stirring well.
- As a hot sauce serve immediately. If required cold, the custard is improved when allowed to stand overnight, in fridge.
- Cut fruits before half an hour of serving, mix with custard and enjoy.