Small idly 1 big bowl
Mustard ¼ spoon
Green chilly 3
Curry leaves as required
Coriander leaves as required
Turmeric powder small pinch
Salt as required
- It is assumed that preparation of idly is known to all. In case of doubt, please refer blog for “soft idly”.
- Prepare idly in small idly mould.
- Chop onions, green chilies, capsicum and coriander leaves.
- Grate the carrot.
- Heat oil in kadai, add mustard, curry leaves, onions, green chilly cuts, capsicum cuts, grated carrot, sauté well till is is fried and cooked.
- Add idlies, turmeric powder, salt and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Recipe shared by Mrs. Shilpi Manish