Pasta 1 bowl
Cooking oil 3 tbsp
Salt as required
Garlic-chopped 1 spoon
Ginger-chopped ½ spoon
Cabbage-chopped 1 bowl
Chilli flakes or chilli powder as per your taste
- Chop carrot, onion and capsicum.
- Cook pasta with 1 spoon oil and little salt, keep aside.
- Heat oil, add chopped onion, chopped garlic and chopped ginger.
- Sauté well for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chopped carrot, capsicum and cabbage.
- Add little salt and sauté well for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add chilli flakes (or chilli powder) and mix well.
- Add cooked pasta, mix well and switch off once done fully.
- Excellent pasta is ready for enjoying.
Recipe shared by Mrs. Hina, my flat friend.