The following items are used in this dish, please decide the quantity as per your taste.
Samosa leaves (available in boxes-sample shown in photo)
Garam masala powder
Pudina powder (clean pudina leaves, spread on a towel to dry and powder in mixie)
- Cook potato, peel off skin and mash well.
- Heat oil in kadai, add cumin seeds, hing, finely chopped onion, green chilly and ginger.
- Sauté and fry well.
- Add mashed potatoes and all powders, fennel seeds and salt.
- Mix well and add coriander leaves-finely chopped and mix again.(colour will be a bit dark).
- Take samosa leaf, keep the stuff, fold it as shown in photo and deep fry in oil.
- Repeat the process for full stuff.
Tasty samosa is ready for serving. Coriander chutney suits well for this.
Recipe shared by Mrs. Bhavana Praveen.