Semia 1 cup
Milk 1 cup
Sugar ½ or ¾ cup
Dry fruit cuts 2 tbsp
Ghee 1 spoon
- Fry semia in ghee to golden and transfer to a plate.
- Mix milk and sugar and allow to boil.
- Add semia to it and continue boiling , till semia is fully cooked.
- Switch off burner once done, add dry fruit cuts fried in ghee.
- Tasty payasam is ready.
Shared by Mrs. Hina, my flat friend.
This tasted very good.
- Fry cashews in little ghee and transfer to a plate.
- Add semia , fry golden and add water to it .
- Allow to cook fully.
- Once done, add sugar and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add already boiled milk, stir twice and switch off.
- Add fried cashews , mix well and serve.