Green moong 1 cup
Pomegranate bits 4 tbsp
Black chana ¼ cup
Green grapes half handful
Salt as required
Pepper as required (optional)
Chat masala powder as required (optional)
- Soak green moong in water for 12 hours.
- Drain the water completely, wash again and wrap with a cloth and keep for 12 hours.
- Sprout moong is ready for use.
- Cook it for 2 to 3 minutes in microwave oven with little salt.
- Soak black chana in water for 8 hours and pressure cook for 4 whistles, with little salt.
- Make the pomegranate pieces.
- Grapes can be cut or whole.
- Grate carrot and cucumber.
- Chop tomato very finely.
- Mix all above, add salt, pepper powder(optional), chat masala powder(optional) and serve.
Recipe shared by Mrs. Nishitha Jatin.