The following vegetables are used in this recipe…however, you can use all or few of the vegetables according to your convenience…but potato is a must. Similarly, spices, green chilly, red chilly powder, pepper powder and garam masala are used here. You can decide whether to use all or few of them, increasing/decreasing the quantity to adjust your taste.
Potato 2 to 3
Green peas 1 cup
Cauliflower 10 florets
Sweet corn ¼ cup
Cabbage 1 small piece
Coriander leaf as you wish
Green chilly 2
Ginger small piece(or paste-1/2 spoon)
Cheese 2 spoons
Panneer 2 spoons
Bread crumbs 1 cup
Maida ½ cup
Corn flour ½ cup
Chilly powder ½ spoon
Pepper powder ½ spoon
Garam masala powder ¼ spoon(optional)
Salt as required
Cooking oil as required for deep frying
- Cook the potatoes, grate them.
- Chop vegetables very very finely.
- Vegetables can be added directly if they are finely chopped, else cook them in oven for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Make a dough( like how you make for bajji) with maida, corn flour and little salt.
- Mix all other items except oil and bread crumbs without adding water.
- You can add little maida, bread crumbs and corn flour in the mixing of vegetables also(optional).
- Make the dough into shapes as shown in pic.
- Dip each in dough, then dust in bread curmbs, deep fry in oil.
- Repeat for full dough.
- Excellent vegetable nuggets are ready.
Trust me, it tasted extremely superb.
Recipe shared by Mrs. Manju Venugopal, my flat friend.