The following items are used for making this dish, please decide the measurement according to your taste and requirement:
Puff pastry squares (photo shown)
Ginger garlic paste
Garam masala powder
- Cook potatoes well, peel off skin and mash well.
- Chop all vegetables very, very finely (except peas).
- Heat oil in kadai, add jeera, chopped vegetables and allow the contents to fry and cook well.
- Add mashed potatoes, ginger garlic paste, salt, all powders, sauté and mix well.
- Switch off once done.
- Take puff square, place the stuff prepared and close as shown in photo.
- Microwave it at 205 deg C for 15 to 20 minutes in convection mode.