Vegetable cream soup pack (available in market-refer the photo).
Maida or corn flour (if thickening is required)
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
- Heat butter, add vegetables and sauté for 2 minutes, add water and salt, mix well and close with lid.
- Allow to boil and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add cream soup mixed with water (instruction given in the pack).
- Mix well and allow to boil and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- If you feel the soup is very dilute(thin), then add maida or corn flour and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper according to your taste.
Recipe shared by Mrs. Ruby Frankline, my flat friend.