7 CUP BURFI
Besan 1 cup
Coconut(scrapped) 1 cup
Ghee 1 cup
Milk 1 cup
Sugar 3 cups
Cashew 10 (optional)
- Sieve besan and dry roast in a kadai with 8 to 10 sauting.
- Coarse grind cashews (dry).
- Switch off burner, add milk and dissolve without bumps.
- Switch on burner , add other items in any order one by one (ghee alone, add only half now)
- Keep stirring continuously till it becomes almost thick.
- Add remaining ghee and stir few times fast and transfer to a ghee smeared plate.
- After 2 minutes, make slices with knife.
- Take out and store in a container after 5 minutes.