Green chilly 3
Ginger small piece
Coriander leaves half handful
Salt as required
Pepper powder ¼ spoon
Hing small pinch
Besan(kadalai mavu) 2 spoons (or bread crumbs 2 spoons)
Cooking oil 1 cup (if you want to deepfry in kadai) or
2 tbsp if you shallow fry in non stick
dosa pan (I made shallow fry in dosa pan)
- Cook potatoes well, remove skin, mash well.
- Chop green chilies, ginger and coriander leaves finely.
- Mix all items (except oil) well.
- Make lemon size ball and flatten like vada.
- Shallow fry in dosa pan or deepfry in kadai.
- Very tasty tea time snack.