CARROT WHEAT FLOUR HALWA
Source: TV show
Wheat flour 1 big cup
Sugar 1 ½ cups
Ghee 8 tbsp
Elachi powder ½ spoon
Cashew as you wish
- Wash & cut carrots into big pieces, cook them and make a paste.
- Fry cashews in little ghee and keep aside.
- Heat half of remaining ghee in kadai, add wheat flour, fry well in medium flame.
- Add the paste and keep stirring without break to avoid lumps being formed.
- Add sugar, elachi powder and remaining ghee.
- Keep stirring and mixing till halwa does not stick sides, then switch off.
- Mix the fried cashews and enjoy this delicious sweet.