OATS CHANA DAL KHEER
Chana dal ½ cup
Oats ¼ cup
Jaggery ¾ cup
Milk ½ cup
Elachi powder liberal pinch
Ghee 1 spoon
- Dry fry oats and powder.
- Cook and mash chana dal.
- Boil both together with water in a kadai in medium flame.
- Boil jaggery with water and filter out impurities.
- Add to boiling mixture.
- Add elachi powder.
- Once it is fully mixed, add milk.
- Boil for 2 more minutes and switch off.
- Fry cashews in ghee and add to kheer.
Garinishing with sliced badam and pista is your choice.