RAW BANANA TIKKI
Raw banana 4
Ginger small piece
Green chilly 4
Curry leaf little
Coriander leaf little
Chana dal little
Salt as required
Turmeric powder pinch
Cooking oil as required to prepare tikkis
- Soak the chana dal for an hour.
- Wash and cut bananas into 2 halves.
- Cook them, remove the skin and mash them.
- Chop ginger, green chilies, curry leaves, coriander leaves and onion.
- Mix all items well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Take a small ball of dough, flatten like vada, place in dosa pan.
- Keep 7 tikkis at a time.
- Sprinkle oil.
- Turn side and take out once golden.