TOMATO KUZHI PANIARAM
Idly dough 1 BIG CUP
Tomato 2 fairly big
Small Onion 10
Green chilly 4
Ginger 1 small piece
Curry leaf 1 strip
Coriander leaf as you wish
Salt as required
Cooking oil 4 tbsp
Mustard, urad dal, channa dal, hing for tempering
- Cut tomatoes into big pieces, grind in mixie with little salt and add to idly dough.
- Peel off skin of onions, chop finely.
- Chop ginger, green chilies, coriander leaves and curry leaves.
- Keep 2 tbsp oil in kadai, add mustard, urad dal, chana dal, curry leaves, green chilies, hing, onion , little salt, fry till golden and add with the dough.
- Add coriander leaves directly to dough and mix well.
- Pour a drop of oil in non-stick paniaram plate , pour this mixed dough inside each hole with a spoon, turn side, take out once golden.
- Enjoy along with coconut chutney / coriander chutney / onion chutney.