SMALL ONION CHUTNEY
Simple, tasty, Kerala style chutney, learnt from Mrs. Sandhya, my flat friend.
Small onion 12 to 15
Red chilly 3 to 5 (according to your taste, more chilly gives more taste)
Salt as required
Coconut oil 1 tbsp
Cooking oil 1 spoon
- Peel off skin of onions.(I have cut big ones into 2 halves).
- Heat cooking oil, add onions, red chilies and jeera.
- Sauté well, switch off and allow to warm up.
- Make a fine paste with salt.
- Mix raw coconut oil and enjoy this delicious chutney.