Ref: cooking site, but modified to suit our taste.
Red chilly 5
Jeera ½ spoon
Tamarind ½ tamarind seed size(decideto add or not according to your tomato quality)
Salt as required
Cooking oil 3 spoons
- Wash and chop onion and tomato.
- Heat oil, add jeera, broken red chilies followed by chopped onion.
- Once onion is half done, add chopped tomato.
- Switch off once done.
- Add tamarind, hing and salt.
- Allow the mixtue to warm up and blend into a fine paste.
- Enjoy this chutney with idly, dosa, etc.,