SPICY GARLIC CHUTNEY
Source: my sister
Garlic clove 6
Red chilly 12
Tamarind ½ tamarind seed size
Salt as required
Gingelly oil 2 tbsp
- Break the red chillies and soak in water for few minutes.
- Peel off skin of garlic cloves and onion.
- Chop onion into any size and any shape.
- Grind as a fine paste, garlic, onion, tamarind, salt and red chilies.
- Heat oil, add mustard, transfer ground paste, sauté for 2 minutes and switch off.
- Enjoy this with idly, dosa or any other tiffin.
- Original recipe says, no need for onion and mustard(i.e. tempering).
- After making the items as fine paste, add raw gingelly oil, mix and enjoy.
- You can decide your own.