Cauliflower medium size
Rice flour 5 tbsp
Corn flour 2 tbsp
Besan 1 tbsp
Chilli powder 1 ½ spoons
Hing liberal pinch
Salt as required
Cooking oil 3 tbsp
- Make the cauliflower ready as you normally do..i.e., make into small florets, dip in hot water for 5 minutes, cook in microwave for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Take a bowl, mix all powders and salt.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed, broad nonstick tawa.
- Transfer cooked cauliflower florets.
- Sprinkle the mixed powder on it.
- Mix well and cook in medium heat and switch off once done.