Cauliflower 1 (big)
Green chilly 4
Ginger small piece
Turmeric powder ¼ spoon
Coriander leaves half handful
Mustard ½ spoon
Cooking oil 3 tbsp
Salt as required
Corn flour ¼ spoon (optional)
- Cut cauliflower into small flowers, dip in boiling water for 6 minutes and cook in microwave for 10 minutes.
- Make a fine paste of onion, tomato, green chilly and ginger.
- Heat oil in kadai, add mustard, paste, cardamom and clove in the order you prefer and sauté well till raw smell of paste vanishes.
- Add cooked cauliflower, turmeric powder and salt, mix well and allow to boil upto gravy consistency, keeping flame in medium.
- Add corn flour and mix well to get a good consistency(optional).
- Chop coriander leaves finely, add to gravy, switch off burner, mix well and serve with chapathi.