SIMPLE BRINJAL CURRY
Brinjal ¼ kg
Dilute tamarind extract 2 tbsp
Salt as required
Chilly powder ¾ spoon
Hing small pinch
Cooking Oil 1 tbsp (this curry needs only little oil)
Mustard ½ spoon
Urad dal ½ spoon
- Cut Brinjals into big pieces.
- Heat oil in kadai, add mustard & urad dal.
- Add Brinjal cuts, salt, chilly powder and hing.
- Mix well by sauting many times and add tamarind water.
- Keep burner in low flame and close kadai with lid.
- Sprinkle water if required.
- Serve once fully cooked and water is drained.
This is the simplest way of preparing Brinjal quickly at the same time very tasty.