SWEET POTATO PODIMAS
Sweet potato 5
Green chilly 3 to 4
Ginger small piece
Curry leaf 1 strip
Hing liberal pinch
Cooking oil 3 tbsp
Mustard ¼ spoon
Urad dal ¼ spoon
Chana dal ¼ spoon
Coconut ½ cup
Coconut oil 1 spoon
Salt as required
- Cook the sweet potatoes, peel off skin and cut into small pieces of any shape.
- Chop green chilies, curry leaves and ginger finely.
- Heat cooking oil, add mustard, urad dal and chana dal.
- Add hing, curry leaves, green chilies and ginger.
- Sauté for a minute and add the cooked sweet potato cuts.
- Add salt and mix and sauté well for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Switch off burner, add scrapped coconut and coconut oil.
Excellent in taste and goes well with any rice dish.