You can select your own choice of vegetables i.e., carrot, beans, potato, cauliflower, green peas, etc.,
Mixed vegetables 1 cup
Cooking oil 2 tbsp
Mustard ½ spoon
Jeera ½ spoon
Red chilly 2
Ginger garlic paste 1 spoon
Turmeric powder pinch
Dhania powder pinch
Red chilly powder ¼ spoon
Salt as required
Curry leaf 1 strip
For making paste:
Coconut ½ cup
Green chilly 2
Cashew nut few
Saunf(sombu) ½ spoon
- Wash and cut the vegetables into equal shape.
- Chop onions and tomato.
- Cook in microwave for 6 minutes.
- Make a paste with water with items mentioned under “for making paste”.
- Heat oil, add mustard followed by jeera.
- Add red chilies.
- Add onion and ginger garlic paste.
- Add tomato cuts and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add coconut paste.
- Add cooked vegetables.
- Add turmeric powder, dhania powder and red chilli powder.
- Add salt, mix well and cook fully.
- Fry curry leaves and garnish the dish.