CHINESE DOSA ROLL
Source: TV show
Dosa batter 1 cup
Garlic cloves 7
Red chilly 7
Capsicum 1 big
Salt as required
Vinegar 2 spoons
Cooking oil 2 tbsp+as required for preparing dosa
- Boil garlic cloves and red chilies in a vessel and make it a fine paste.
- Wash and chop capsicum finely.
- Heat oil in kadai, add chopped capsicum and sauté well.
- Once done, add the paste, salt, sugar and vinegar and allow to boil together well & switch off burner.
- Heat dosa pan, spread a big spoon of batter (as you normally do), spray oil, turn side, once done, turn back to original side, spread the sauce on dosa, roll it as shown in pic.
- Repeat for remaining dough.
- Chinese dosa rolls are ready.