BLACK BEANS MASALA
Black beans can 1
Butter 1 to 2 tbsp
Jeera 1 spoon
Green chilly ½ or 1
Turmeric powder pinch
Curry powder or}
Garam masala powder } ¼ spoon
Salt as required
Coriander leaves little for garnishing
- Rinse can beans well with water and drain the water.
- Chop onion, green chilly and coriander leaves finely.
- Heat butter, add jeera followed by onions , green chilies and after a minute, tomato cuts.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and add all powders(except salt).
- Add water and keep it closed.
- Once done, add beans(fresh beans also can be used, soaking overnight and cooking till soft).
- Add salt.
- Mix well and allow to cook together.
- Once fully done, add coriander leaves and enjoy.