5 DAL GRAVY
Toor dal-50 gm
Moong dal-50 gm
Green moong-50 gm
Masoor dal-50 gm
Chana dal-50 gm
Cooking oil-2 to 3 tbsp
Jeera(cumin seeds)-1 spoon
Curry leaf-1 strip
Turmeric powder-¼ spoon
Chilly powder-1 spoon
Coriander leaf-as you wish(optional)
- Soak all dals for half an hour and cook very well and mash it.
- Chop onion and tomatoes.
- Heat oil, add jeera, red chilies, curry leaves and chopped items.
- Sauté well and allow to cook together for 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, chilly powder and salt.
- Add mashed dal mixture.
- Mix well (add water if required) and allow to boil for 3 to 4 minutes and switch off.
- Add butter and chopped coriander leaves(optional).