Chana dal 1 cup
Urad dal ¼ cup
Sprout moong ¼ cup
Black chana ¼ cup
Ginger big piece
Green chilly 4 to 5
Salt as required
Coriander leaf as required
Cooking oil as required for frying
- Make moong sprout as usual(refer blog if you are new to this).
- Wash and soak chana dal and urad dal for 5 hours.
- Soak black chana overnight and cook it for 2 whistles.
- Mix cooked chana with soaked dals and sprouted moong.
- Make a dough coarsely with above mixed items( without adding water) using a suitable blender or with a chopper.
- Chop green chilies, ginger and coriander leaves finely.
- Mix dough, chopped items and salt.
- Heat oil and prepare like normal vadas.
recipe shared by Mrs. Nishita Jatin Parikh, my flat friend.