Buttermilk 1 cup
Cooking oil 1 spoon
Methi seeds pinch
Green chilly 1
Ginger small piece
Garlic 2 cloves
Curry leaves little
Turmeric powder pinch
Chilly powder ½ spoon
Salt as required
- Chop onion, tomato, green chilly, ginger and garlic finely.
- Heat oil, add mustard, methi seeds, onion, green chilly cuts, ginger& garlic cuts, curry leaves and stir well.
- Add turmeric powder and chilly powder.
- Keep burner in sim gas(till end), add tomato, mix and stir well.
- Once it is fully done, add buttermilk and salt.
- Allow to bubble(don’t boil) and switch off.
- Excellent more curry-Kerala style is ready for serving.