It is just similar to rava kesari (which is already posted), with little differences. For ready reference, I give below the full procedure:
Rava 1 cup
Pineapple cuts 1 cup
Sugar 1 cup
Ghee 4 tbsp
Elachi powder liberal pinch
Yellow food colour small pinch
- Heat one tbsp of ghee and fry broken cashews to golden, take out and keep aside.
- Chop pineapple finely and boil in a cup of water.
- Heat another tbsp of ghee and fry rava for long time in medium flame till it is completely golden.
- Add boiled pineapple water, mix well, allow to boil and cook very well.
- Once it is cooked fully and all water is absorbed, add sugar, elachi powder, yellow food colour and mix well.
- Add remaining ghee and switch of f burner once done.
- Add cashews, mix well and enjoy.