ALOO GOBI GRAVY
Cauliflower 1 (big)
Green chilly 2
Ginger small piece
Chilly powder 1 spoon
Salt as required
Turmeric powder pinch
Coriander leaves half handful
Mustard ½ spoon
Cooking oil 3 tbsp
- Cut cauliflower into florets, dip in boiling water for 6 minutes and cook in microwave for 8 minutes.
- Wash and cook potatoes, peel off skin, cut into small pieces.
- Chop onion, tomatoes, green chilies, ginger and coriander leaves finely.
- Heat oil in kadai, add mustard, onions, tomatoes, green chilies and ginger cuts.
- Once done, add cooked cauliflower, cooked potato cuts, turmeric powder, salt and chilly powder, mix well and allow to boil upto gravy consistency, keeping flame in medium.
- Switch off once done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Mix well and enjoy with chapathi or any other suitable dish.