Maida ½ cup
Rice flour ½ cup
Rava ¾ cup
Wheat flour ¼ cup
Green chilly 1 (optional)
Salt as required
Buttermilk 6 tbsp
Coriander leaves small quantity
Pepper and jeera ¼ spoon (crushed coarse)
Onion 1 (big)
Cooking oil as required (your choice – nonstick tawa requires less/no oil)
- Cut green chilly, onion and coriander leaves into fine bits.
- Mix all items (except onion) with water to a “bit dilute” than “dosa batter” consistency.
- Keep it for half an hour.
- Take a big spoon of batter, pour circular in heated dosa tawa.
- Immediately put cut onions on dosa in a spread out manner.
- Pour a spoon of oil around dosa.
- Flip side , cook well and serve.
Any chutney will suit this dosa, in fact it is excellent even without side dish.