Kataifi (see pic) 1 box (bought in US from a Persian shop)
Milk ¾ litre
Kesar colour small pinch
Sugar ¼ kg
Dry fruits half handful
Cooking oil to fry kataifi
- Heat oil in kadai, keep low flame.
- Kataifi is available as long multistrand stuff.
- Pinch out some from box, keep in a tea strainer with a wet hand, fry in oil by dipping the strainer inside oil, take out once done and arrange in a plate. (see pic)
- Boil milk with sugar and a pinch of kesar colour.
- Soak dry fruits for some time and chop finely.
- While serving, keep fried stuff in a bow, pour boiled milk and garnish with chopped dry fruits.