Green chilli -3
Coriander leaves -as required
Bread -2 slices
Butter -2 tbsp
Cheese -2 slices
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard, cumin seeds.
- Saute onions till they are brown, then add green chillies.
- Add tomatoes and close the pan for 10 minutes.
- In a separate pan, add 2 tbsp of butter and toast the slices of bread.
- Add 2 slices of cheese and continue toasting sandwich on the pan until cheese melts.
- Now add the masala to the toasted bread on both slices.
- Now, place one bread slice on top of other and enjoy the sandwich.