BHINDI(LADY’S FINGER) PEPPER FRY
Source: TV show, modified little.
Lady’s finger 400 gm
Small onion 10 to 15
Green chilly 1 or 2
Pepper powder 1 spoon
Scrapped coconut 2 spoons
Salt as required
Coconut oil 3 spoons
- Peel off skin of onions.
- Wash and cut lady’s finger as shown in pic.
- Soak tamarind and extract water.
- Slit the green chilies.
- Heat oil, add onions, sauté well.
- When half done, add cut lady’s finger and green chilies.
- Add salt, pepper powder and tamarind water, mix well.
- Keep it closed and allow to fry and cook well.
- Once fully done, add coconut and switch off.
- Add little coconut oil, mix well and serve.